Enable & Disable Filters
Change which filters are shown when viewing request archives.
To change which filters are shown when viewing request archives, visit Requests > Settings > General in the WordPress admin panel.
Scroll down to the 'Filters' section. There, you can enable or disable any of the default filters that are displayed on request archives:
- Latest - Allows you to sort requests by most recent. This is the default view.
- Top - Allows you to sort requests by most popular.
- My Requests - Allows you to see only requests you've submitted.
- Status - Allows you to filter by request status.
- Boards - Allows you to filter by which board the requests belong to.